kristina fitness shoot-0113.jpg

Fitness & Nutrition

The more you get to know me the more you learn that I'm a fitness nut!

In order to accomplish the fitness goals that I set for myself I stick to my set meal plans and like to stay active by working out 4 to 6 days a week depending on my crazy schedule. Fitness and nutrition are very important to me. So important and such a big part of my life that I recently started a new meal plan service. WELL Planned by Kristina Elyse.

I love exercise and I think it's very important, which is why I'm an avid gym goer, but I do my best to make nutrition one of my top priorities because I believe 90% of results come from what you eat/drink and the other 10% comes from exercise. Our bodies have been wonderfully made and can do AMAZING things and food plays a huge role.

Interested in a custom meal plan? Click the button below to find out how I can help!